X-Payments Cloud:Getting started
To begin accepting payments with X-Payments Cloud:
- If you haven't yet done so, sign up for an X-Payments Cloud trial. Create an X-Payments Cloud account and connect your online store to X-Payments Cloud. Detailed instructions for X-Cart 5 are available in the X-Cart 5 Manual (Knowledge Base). The process includes the following steps:
- Ensure that your online store has the module/addon for connection to X-Payments Cloud installed and enabled.
- From the X-Payments Cloud connection page in your online store admin panel, sign up for an X-Payments Cloud account and set up a password for it.
- Choose your preferred method for the 2nd step of two-factor user authentication (Google Authenticator or SMS/Text messages).
- Configure your chosen method of 2nd step user authentication. Configure an additional/alternative method.
- Confirm your account registration email address within 24 hours.
- Try logging in to your X-Payments Cloud admin panel from the connection page in your online store and directly (as a standalone website). For direct access to the standalone version of your X-Payments Cloud admin panel, use the URL provided to you in the email message sent to your X-Payments Cloud account registration email box.
- In your X-Payments Cloud admin panel, configure all the required settings:
- If you are going to use the 3D-Secure payer authentication service (Verified by VISA, MasterCard Secure Code) via CardinalCommerce, configure the 3-D Secure service settings. Ensure that the 3-D Secure service you have configured is enabled for all the payment configurations that will be using it and disabled for all the payment configurations that will be not.
- If you are going to use an Antifraud service (Kount, Signifyd or NoFraud), configure the respective service settings and ensure that this service is enabled for all the payment configurations that will be using it and disabled for all the payment configurations that will be not.
- If you are going to grant access to the X-Payments Cloud admin panel to other users, go to the Users List page and create the additional user accounts.
- If necessary, adjust the appearance of the X-Payments Cloud payment form for your customers and translate or edit the user interface text.
- Convert your trial X-Payments Cloud account to a live one.
- (Multistore X-Payments plan) Connect all the online stores that you are going to use with X-Payments Cloud to your existing X-Payments Cloud account.