XP Cloud:Getting started
To begin accepting payments with X-Payments Cloud:
- If you haven't yet done so, sign up for an X-Payments Cloud trial. Create an X-Payments Cloud account and connect your online store to X-Payments Cloud. Detailed instructions for X-Cart 5 are available in the X-Cart 5 Manual (Knowledge Base). The process includes the following steps:
- Ensure that your online store has the module/addon for connection to X-Payments Cloud installed and enabled.
- From the X-Payments Cloud connection page in your online store admin panel, sign up for an X-Payments Cloud account and set up a password for it.
- Choose your preferred method for the 2nd step of two-factor user authentication (Google Authenticator or SMS/Text messages).
- Configure your chosen method of 2nd step user authentication. Configure an additional/alternative method.
- Confirm your account registration email address within 24 hours.
- Try logging in to your X-Payments Cloud admin panel from the connection page in your online store.
- In your X-Payments Cloud admin panel, configure all the required settings:
- If you are going to use the 3D-Secure payer authentication service (Verified by VISA, MasterCard Secure Code) via CardinalCommerce, configure the 3-D Secure service settings. Cardinal's 3D-Secure service will be used for any active payment configurations that support 3D-Secure but do not have their own built-in 3D-Secure service.
- If you are going to use an Antifraud service (Kount, Signifyd or NoFraud), configure the respective service settings. It will be used for all your active payment configurations.
- If you are going to grant access to the X-Payments Cloud admin panel to other users, go to the Users List page and create the additional user accounts.
- If necessary, adjust the appearance of the X-Payments Cloud payment form for your customers and translate or edit the user interface text.
- Convert your trial X-Payments Cloud account to a live one.
- (Multistore X-Payments plan) Connect all the online stores that you are going to use with X-Payments Cloud to your existing X-Payments Cloud account.