X-Payments:What's New in X-Payments Connector for Zoey
Zoey Connector 1.8.12
- Support of the multi-address checkout (i.e. shipping to multiple addresses).
- A payment method is not shown at checkout if the payment method currency does not match the quote currency. Now only methods which a currency matching the current currency are available at checkout.
- Correct behaviour for the expired payment tokens at checkout. "Payment session expired" alert is not shown for returning customers.
- Ability to specify a status for declined and new orders.
Zoey Connector 1.8.4
Zoey Control Panel
- Major improvement and revamp of connection and configuration: instead of multiple configuration pages, an admin user can now complete the entire process of X-Payments connection and configuration on the same page.
- Now you can configure up to 3 payment gateways supported by X-Payments in your Zoey checkout.
- An admin user can save credit cards into customer profiles on behalf of customers.
- An admin user can enter a new credit card to pay for a new order created in the Zoey store back end.
- "Saving credit card" setup is now available to Zoey admin users.
- "X-Payments Order State" page has been redesigned. This page enables the admin user to do partial refunds/voids and capture authorized funds.
- Now access to the X-Payments Connector features can be partially or completely restricted with the help of Zoey Roles and Permissions.
- New "Developer Mode" ("Use HTTP protocol") can now be enabled for testing/development environment with no SSL support.
- Implemented the ability to process orders that have been modified by the store admin.
- "Single order payment" option has been added for admin created orders. If this option is enabled, only one attempt to pay for an order created via the Control Panel will be made. The order status will be "Processing" in the case of a positive response from the payment gateway, or "Canceled" in the case of a negative one. If this option is disabled, admin-created orders initially get the state "Pending", which can then be updated to "Processing" even after several unsuccessful payment attempts.
- Order edit functionality has been improved. The appearance of the transactions of edited orders has been simplified.
Customer front end
- Checkout can now have up to three X-Payments payment methods.
- The saving of credit cards by customers has been revamped and improved.
- Declined payments do not consume discount coupons anymore.
- A speed up for callback request processing has been implemented to make the entire Zoey checkout faster with X-Payments.
- Store operation with the X-Payments Connector extension switched off has been fixed.
- Changes to email notifications: they are not sent on failed orders and are sent on payments made using a saved credit card.
- Operation with coupons has been corrected (Shopping cart price rules)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements