XP Cloud:Dec 07, 2021 - X-Payments Cloud update has been released
An X-Payments Cloud update has been released!
New instances will already have this update whereas the existing ones will be upgraded within a week or so. Once the upgrade is complete, an update of X-Cart connector module will be released to support the new features.
- Added a new feature for subscriptions: Trial period.
- Added support for Fraud Management Tools in the Braintree module.
- Added support for new payment gateways: Global Payments and PayPal REST API.
- Added more options for Kount decline result handling.
- Cybersource 3-D secure could fail to operate properly in some cases. Fixed.
- Cybersource could fail to operate with Google Pay properly when PAN ONLY mode was disabled. Fixed.
- Moneris eSelect rebills were always preauth regardless of settings. Fixed.
- Moneris eSelect tokenization was not working in some cases. Fixed.
- Card Setup was not working for SagePay, Bambora, PayGate SA, BillriantPay when 3-D Secure was enabled. Fixed.
- PsiGate transactions were failing if there was a difference between the grand total and the sum of line item totals (which may occur when taxes are calculated). Fixed.
- WorldPay Corporate Gateway was not working properly. Fixed.
- Added USD currency support for QuickPay.
- QuickPay was not working properly for some cards. Fixed.
- Other minor improvements.