This article provides instructions for how to configure First Data Payeezy Gateway (formerly Global Gateway e4) for use with X-Payments Cloud:
- Click Settings > Payment processing.
- From the 'Add a payment gateway' dropdown box, select "First Data Payeezy Gateway (ex- Global Gateway e4)" and click Add:
- On the page that opens, adjust the settings for your First Data Payeezy Gateway payment configuration:
- Name: Enter the name of your FirstData configuration.
- Exact ID (or Gateway ID): Enter your Exact ID (also known as Gateway ID). This value identifies the Merchant and Terminal under which the transaction is to be processed.
- Password: Enter your password. This value authenticates the Payeezy Gateway Web Service API request. Should not be exposed to the public.
- Test/Live mode: Select from Test or Live.
- Initial transaction: Choose Auth or Auth and capture.
- Order prefix: Your trading name or any other prefix that will help you to identify a payment transaction as originating from this store. The "Order prefix" field is required when using the same account for more than one online store.
- Accept currencies: The currencies in which you will be able to accept payments via the payment method based on this payment configuration. By default, this setting is pre-set to All supported (N), which means all the currencies supported by the payment gateway - with the number N specifying the number of currencies. To limit the range of currencies that will be accepted, click on the All supported (N) button, uncheck the Select all box - this will unselect all the selected currencies - and check the boxes for the currencies that you will accept.
- Credit card types: The credit card types you are going to accept.
- Cancel not captured Enable the checkbox option "Void not captured "auth only" payments in 30 days automatically" to ensure that the hold on the funds for which an authorization has been obtained is lifted automatically no later than 30 days after the payment if no capture of the funds has been performed.
- After adjusting the settings as required, save your changes. Make sure the payment configuration you have added is active (enabled).