XP Cloud:Managing Users
At the time of creation of the first user account for access to your X-Payments Cloud, this user account is granted root administrator privileges. Such a user account has full access to all the features of the X-Payments Cloud admin panel. If you can login to X-Payments Cloud and are currently the only user of the admin panel of your X-Payments Cloud instance, you are the root administrator.
X-Payments Cloud, however, can be configured to allow login to its admin panel to more than one user. You, the root administrator, have the ability to create additional admin accounts for your partners or staff, and to specify the set of privileges that needs to be available to each of them.
Unlike the root administrator who has full access to X-Payments Cloud functionality, non-root X-Payments Cloud users have limited privileges. Such users:
- can edit their own user name, email address and password.
- can choose and configure one or more methods of two-factor user authentication for personal use;
- have access to payment details - if the respective permission has been given to them by the root admin;
- can view/edit the X-Payments Cloud settings (general / payment processing / appearance / translations) - if the respective permissions have been given to them by the root admin;
- can create/manage subscriptions - if the respective permissions have been given to them by the root admin;
- cannot add/manage other user accounts.
For more information on the features and user actions related to the management of user accounts, see the following articles: