X-Payments:Using X-Payments with Magento
A Magento store can be connected to X-Payments web-based payment application to process payments from customers and save their credit card data in a PCI DSS compliant way.
This section provides information on how to connect X-Payments to your Magento store and how to handle payments in your Magento store using X-Payments.
Connecting Magento to X-Payments
Using X-Payments with Magento: Customer experience
Using X-Payments with Magento: Administrator experience
- Control of access to X-Payments connector features in Magento
- Capturing payments when using X-Payments with Magento
- Issuing refunds when using X-Payments with Magento
- Canceling payments when using X-Payments with Magento
- Finding out the order state for X-Payments orders when using X-Payments with Magento
- Capture, Void and Refund on orders modified using Magento's default Edit feature when using X-Payments with Magento
- Capture, Void and Refund via the X-Payment Order State tab when using X-Payments with Magento
- PCI compliant credit card saving on behalf of a customer
Recurring Billing in Magento with X-Payments
Export of order information to StoneEdge Order Manager
Starting with version 1.7.0, the X-Payments connector for Magento supports export of payment information (stuff like transaction IDs, the last four digits of the credit card number, etc.) to StoneEdge Order Manager. If you use X-Payments with Magento and need to export information about payments conducted via X-Payments to StoneEdge Order Manager, contact the X-Payments team for help.