Google Pay, Delayed Payments/Preorders and transactions routing – new in X-Payments Cloud
What’s new in the X-Payments Cloud system:
- Google Pay available for Authorize.net, Cybersource, Payeezy (First Data), Chase Paymentech, and Braintree. How to enable.
- Delayed Payments checkout mode. Best for the following use cases:
- Product price is not known at the time of purchase/Quoted services where the final cost is defined after an order has been placed.
- Products ordered can be replaced thus final amount changes.
- Shipping cost is calculated separately.
- Routing transactions to different payment processors depending on card type (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, etc), size of the transaction, the currency of the transaction. Read more.
- Many other changes – read about them.
Get the Best Expert-Backed Tips into Your InboxOnly one email a week, we promise
Head of X-Payments
Head of X-Payments product, ice hockey player, history geek. Let's connect on Linkedin.