X-Payments:Using X-Payments with Zoey
A Zoey store can be connected to X-Payments web-based payment application to process payments from customers and save their credit card data in a PCI DSS compliant way.
This section provides information on how to connect and use X-Payments with your Zoey store.
Connecting Zoey to X-Payments
Connecting your Zoey store to X-Payments includes two consecutive steps:
- Configure the connection to your Zoey store in the X-Payments back end (Instructions for X-Payments 2.1.1 and later)
- Configure the connection to X-Payments in the Zoey store Control Panel (Zoey Connector 1.8.4 or later )
Using X-Payments with Zoey: Customer experience
Using X-Payments with Zoey: Administrator experience
- Finding out the order state for X-Payments orders when using X-Payments with Zoey
- Capturing payments when using X-Payments with Zoey
- Issuing refunds when using X-Payments with Zoey
- Canceling payments when using X-Payments with Zoey
- Editing X-Payments orders in Zoey
- Capture, Void and Refund via the X-Payment Order State section when using X-Payments with_Zoey
- PCI compliant credit card saving on behalf of a customer (Zoey)