X-Payments:Moving X-Payments from one host to another
If you need to move your X-Payments from one host to another, follow the steps below:
- Back up the entire directory with your X-Payments based installation.
- Back up the database.
- Upload the entire directory with your X-Payments based installation to a web-accessible directory on the new server. Ensure that the file permissions are set correctly. For information on file permissions, see the article Setting up file permissions for X-Payments.
- Edit the file config.ini.php and adjust the settings related to your MySQL database account on the new host. If the mail settings or the X-Payments URL have changed, be sure to update these settings as well. For information on the config.ini.php settings, see the article X-Payments:Installation.
- Typically you will not need to re-connect your X-Payments to your online store: after X-Payments has been moved to a new host, everything should continue to work as usual. However, if the X-Payments URL or the IP address of the X-Payments server have changed, you will need to update the X-Payments URL and the IP addresses for X-Payments callbacks in the settings of the X-Payments connector module by which your online store is connected to X-Payments.
- If your X-Payments IP address has changed, and you are using the payment gateway by SagePay, please remember to provide the updated IP address value in your SagePay account settings.