X-Payments:What's New in X-Payments 3.1
In this section:
- X-Payments 3.1.0 key features
- News of X-Payments 3.1.x releases in our blog
- Previous X-Payments versions
X-Payments 3.1.0 key features
- Support for some new payment gateways has been added:
- Worldpay Total US,
- Bambora (Beanstream),
- For a complete list of payment gateways supported by X-Payments 3.1, see Payment gateways supported by X-Payments 3.1.
- The module Virtual Merchant has been renamed and is now called Elavon Converge.
- Tokenization feature has been added for the iTransact and Elavon Converge payment methods and fixed for Payflow Pro.
- Fraud management support and other improvements have been implemented for Authorize.net integration.
- JCB card type support has been added for PayPal module.
- Some issues related to Heidelpay module test/live mode have been fixed.
UX and security improvements
- Signifyd fraud screening service integration
In addition to Kount and NoFraud, X-Payments now has an integration with Signifyd - so now X-Payments users have three integrated fraud prevention solutions to choose from. For more info on X-Payments' Signifyd integration, see Signifyd fraud protection and chargeback prevention.
Completing payment forms has become easier for your customers. Now if a user makes a typo while entering their card information, the page won’t reload after validation losing the entered data. Your buyers will see a warning and will only need to edit the card number, but not have to fill out all the fields anew.
- Automatic updating of the card expiration date for re-issued cards for Authorize.Net.
This feature has been supported by X-Payments for some time now, but it has been only recently enabled on the Authorize.Net end. Anyways, this feature is fully supported by the new version of X-Payments. It means that if a customer's card is stored for future purchases, and the expiration date of that card changes, the expiration date will be updated automatically in X-Payments when the customer makes their next purchase using the saved card (No additional actions from the customer or the administrator are required).
- Automatic regeneration of cardholder data keys
Cardholder data keys no longer have to be re-generated manually. X-Payments now handles this task automatically.
- Improved support of 2-series Mastercard BINs
- Updated BIN detection for Discover network cards
- Support for IP addresses passed by Cloudflare
- Developer mode is now available (for test installations without SSL)
- Ability to grant permissions for admin users to edit templates, languages and view logs
- OpenSSL library is used now instead of the deprecated mcrypt library
- Solo, Switch and Laser have been removed from supported card types
- Shortened URLs for profile actions (password restoration, etc.) in emails
- Other minor design changes and improvements