XP Cloud:Feb 18, 2021 - X-Payments Cloud and XP connector updates have been released
X-Payments Cloud and X-Payments Cloud Connector for X-Cart 5.4 have been updated. The update includes various fixes and improvements for subscriptions, an alternative method for connecting the online store to X-Payments (for cases in which automated connection is not possible due to overly strict security settings in the browser), a possibility to hide the first six digits of a credit card number (in all the places where it may be visible). We've also completed some code refactoring, fixed some fatal errors and implemented some esthetic changes.
X-Payments Cloud changelog
Payment gateways integrations:
- Renewed lists of countries that are allowed for payment gateways.
- Added basket info to the Opayo/SagePay module
- Updated "Apply for account" link in the Opayo/SagePay module
- Added MYR currency for PayPal
- Improved logging
- Removed unused files
- Improved error handling for php errors during Apple Pay process
- Added restriction that doesn't allow to remove card used for subscriptions
- Added mark, indicating that card is used for subscription
Connection to the store:
- Added ability to connect store in manual mode, in case it's not possible to connect it automatically
- Reworked "API Keys" page. Now it shows only the Connection Key, i.e. bundle containing all the keys
- Removed foreign key from customer_cards table
X-Payments Cloud Connector changelog
- Added ability to hide first six digits and expiration date from card numbers, that are displayed in the user interface.
- Added ability to connect store in manual mode, in case it's not possible to connect it automatically. Now the store could be connected via the Connection Key.
- Refactored usage of SDK JS scripts.
- Refactored Totals update during Checkout with Apple Pay.
- Now it's possible to buy a subscription product for an anonymous user.
- Added a restriction to restart stopped legacy subscriptions.
- Added a setting that displays subscription plan tab on a product page.
- Added info indicating that the card used in subscriptions.
- Fixed PHP fatal error when Not Finished order status is changed.
- Fixed usage of undefined class constant from SDK.
- Fixed PHP fatal error "Access level to doActionSaveSubscriptionPlan must be public".